When it comes to asbestos, Danosh Construction takes every precaution and uses proper techniques and equipment to ensure the proper removal and abatement of types 1, 2 and 3 asbestos in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
There are three main types of asbestos:
- Crocidolite-blue asbestos
- Amosite-brown asbestos
- Chrysotile-white asbestos
All three types of asbestos particles can cause respiratory illnesses such as asbestosis, lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Danosh Construction's team is fully licensed, certified and trained by the best Environmental Authorities and adheres to the all Government Regulations for Health and Safety. We carry full liability insurance and are a registered contractor under the TSSA, holding PM2 and PM3 certificates, MECP approved & licensed.
NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE RESIDENTS - DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ASBESTOS YOURSELF!
- Working on materials that contain asbestos may release the fibers into the air.
- Being exposed to small amounts over time can still have adverse health affects.
- Asbestos must be properly removed by a qualified professional in order to avoid or minimize the release of asbestos fibers into the air.
- Asbestos must be properly disposed.