Danosh Construction is a Woodstock Boiler Removal Contractor providing boiler removal services throughout Woodstock and GTA. We are Woodstock's boiler removal experts. There is no job too small or too large… anywhere from a 300 lb. boiler removal to a 5 ton boiler dismantling.
Serving industrial, commercial and residential clients throughout Woodstock and GTA, our boiler removal company specializes in the removal of large commercial/industrial boilers which as well as residential hot water boilers. Whether it's a steel boiler removal or a cast iron boiler removal, we have the experience and qualifications to handle the job.
We carry full liability insurance, and are licensed with the Ontario Ministry of the Environment to transport contamination to treatment facilities throughout Woodstock and Ontario.
Our company is a registered contractor under the T.S.S.A, holding PM2 and PM3 certificates, M.O.E approved & licensed. All Danosh labourer employees are certified with health and safety, fall arrest protection, hoist and rigging, and other required safeties.
- Residential and Commercial/Industrial Boiler Removal
- Boiler Cutting and Removal
- Boiler Dismantling
- Radiator Dismantling
- Boiler Demolition
- Boiler Asbestos Insulation Removal
- Steel and Cast Iron Boiler Disassembling
- Steel and Cast Iron Radiator Disassembling
- TSSA Certified
- Licensed and certified by M.O.E. (Ministry of the Environment - Ontario)
IMPORTANT: WOODSTOCK RESIDENTS - DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ASBESTOS YOURSELF.
- Working on materials that contain asbestos may release the fibers into the air
- Being exposed to small amounts over time can still have adverse health affects
- Asbestos must be properly removed by a qualified professional in order to avoid or minimize the release of asbestos fibers into the air
- Asbestos must be properly disposed